Argomenti (categorie) ai quali appartiene questo titolo
The Physiology of Eurythmy Therapy
Eurythmy is a modern art of movement and eurythmists work in the realms of art, healing and education. The benefits as a healing social art, far both children and adults, are well known.
Rudolf Steiner gave a course on eurythmy therapy in which he described the process of re-enlivening the whole physiology. The authors of this book have researched eurythmy therapy far many years and this book is a comprehensive overview of their work.
2. The Processes of the Etheric Body Between the Upper and Lower Human Being
3. The Polar Effects of Consonants and Vowels
4. The Three Elements of Eurythmy
5. Eurythmy Therapy and Other Movement Therapies
6. The Consonants
7. The Vowels
8. Vowels and the Upper Human Being; Consonants and the Lower Human Being
9. The Soul Exercises
10. Transforming Eurythmy into Eurythmy Therapy
11. Harmonizing Speaking and Moving
12. The of Spatial Relationships
13. Embryological Formative Gestures and their Reflection in Eurythmy Therapy
14. Examples of Therapeutic Words
15. Future Tasks of Physicians and Eurythmy Therapists
16. Outline of a Physiology of Eurythmy Therapy
Accettiamo i seguenti pagamenti: - Carta di credito - Paypal - Bonifico bancario - Conto corrente postale - Contrassegno
Spedizione tramite Poste Italiane s.p.a.